Terms & Conditions Of Sale:
Before proceeding for making this purchase you must agree that you are at least 18 years and above in legal age to make a purchase for these products under Australian Law and you agree to our policies in relation to purchases made from our website as outlined below. In case a dispute arises all disputes & warranty claims must be lodged through the resolution centre on our website to adhere to our policies.
All orders will be shipped only once we have received a cleared payment in our account. When paying by PayPal eCheque method or Bank Transfer. Please consider the time frame it will take for us to receive the cleared funds into our account. Your order will ship once we have received confirmed payment
Buyer can choose to cancel the order for any reason before we send out the item and we will issue a full refund;
If buyer chooses to cancel the order after we have sent out the item or if there was a problem with buyer’s shipping address and the item has been returned to us by Australia Post, we will deduct the amount of any postage costs incurred by us incurred in the transaction and refund will be issued after the item is received by us. These costs will incorporate any shipping & handling costs incurred by us including those where “free shipping” was specified or offered
Item descriptions, images & video reviews:
JD suppliers aims to ensure that item description and images are accurate. However, some inaccuracies, typographical errors or misrepresentations may occur.
Some products may look slightly different from images as manufacturers update packaging or release new versions of their product.
The video reviews in our listings are only for demonstrations purposes any other items shown by these users in the video reviews while they use and demonstrate the products are not included in our package contents. Your package contents will be as detailed typographically in our listings
- Our shipping partners are : TNT, Border express, Direct freight & Fedex
- All consignments are shipped with tracking numbers & require signature on delivery, you can authorise to leave your parcels during checkout
- You will have access to all the tracking information you will need for your consignment
- Orders are dispatched within 1 business day after we receive cleared payment
- Generally, all express post orders are delivered next business day for all metro areas
- Standard Post orders are delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Deliveries for countryside & remote locations may take extra 2 to 3 business days depending on buyer’s shipping address
- Weekends and Australian Public Holidays are considered as non-business days
- Please ensure your address details are correct. We ship to address on your order only.
- RTS: Return To Sender Event: In case if a parcel/shipment is returned to us by Post due to incorrect address provided by buyer, The order will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded to buyer after deducting the postage costs incurred by us in sending the item to buyer and also the RTS/ Return to Sender costs charged to our account by Post. RTS costs are $10 for standard post and RTS costs are $25 for express post orders.
- Each order is shipped individually and may not be combined shipped with other orders, for example if you have placed two different orders or transactions you may receive two separate shipments from us each with its own unique tracking number
Returns, Refunds & Warranty Information:
Change Of Mind / Buyer’s Remorse
JD Suppliers does not accept returns on products used by customers due to health & hygiene reasons. Our vaping products cannot be resold to another buyer so we do not allow returns for any reasons at all including change of mind / bought incorrect item / buyer’s remorse. So please choose your product carefully and do a research on the product before your buy to check if it is the right product for you.
All returns where applicable are offered as exchange only. For all returns, exchange & refund processes outlined below, the products must be returned with all included accessories, included free gifts & original packaging, serial number to our returns address. If any items included in the original purchase are not returned with the product a cost of those items will be deducted in calculating the cost of applicable refund.
Please consider personal health before purchasing our products or seek medical advice from a medical practitioner if needed. JD Suppliers will not provide a refund or return in case the product is not suitable for your health or medical condition
JD Suppliers will not provide a refund, credit or exchange for any item where item has been returned to us in damaged condition or item shows signs of mishandling or misuse or physical damage or intentional damage.
Product Dead On Arrival (DOA):
If a product is received dead on arrival, buyer needs to contact us within 7 days of the date the product is delivered. Once contacted we will issue a RMA number to the buyer, the item needs to be returned with all original packaging & accessories. Buyer must securely package the item & return to us within 3 days of receiving the RMA number and provide us with a tracking number. Once received by us we will assess the item for DOA, depending on the nature of the fault we will repair or replace the item at no cost to buyer.
If the item is assessed as operational and it was users lack of knowledge in operating the product or troubleshoot that was causing the issue buyer had then the postage costs will not be reimbursed and buyer will have to pay the postage for the item to be resend to their address
Faulty items within warranty period:
If you consider there is a fault or defect with the item, please contact us to get RMA number for warranty process, and return the item to us within the warranty period with quoted RMA. the fault will be assessed under our warranty guidelines. If the fault has arisen due to a manufacturing defect the item will be repaired or replaced under our 60 days back to the base warranty. All postage costs involved in warranty process are to be borne by the buyer and must be paid in full before we ship the product back to the buyer after repairs
Our goods come with guarantee that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement in case of a major failure. If we do not have a replacement in stock, we can issue you a store credit after deduction of any costs if applicable.
In case of minor failure of the item we will provide you with replacement parts or repairs as required in case the item or part is assessed as faulty. All our vaping products are parallel imports and we provide 60 days back to base warranty on all products with some exclusions to consumable products like eLiquid, cartomizers, coils and components that are prone to accidental damage or wear by heat and fragile in nature like pyrex glass and o-rings, lithium batteries
Any damages assessed as misused, mishandled or intentional damages to the items or parts are also excluded by our warranty policy. PLease read below for our warranty, returns & refund exclusions:
What is NOT covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Defects caused due to physical damages,human errors, misuse or wearing of Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable accessory, batteries, chargers, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are not covered under warranty
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorised repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Battery failures due to use of non-appropriate charging methods or faulty chargers are not covered under warranty.
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaking tanks due to worn off o-rings or incorrect threading are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
- Any shipping costs incurred are not refundable or creditable
Damaged In transit by shipping company:
For items that arrive damaged in transit we are covered by transit insurance by our shipping partners, Buyer must report the damaged item to us within 1 day of the item being delivered. Buyer must send us clear photograph of the damaged item/parts and packaging. Buyer must detail the type of damage by email to us. We then lodge insurance claim with our shipping partners and use those photographs and damaged packaging to substantiate our claim. We may then will ask buyer to post the item back to us. We will then reissue the buyer a replacement unit/part as applicable. In case only a small part of the item has been received as damage we may send buyer the replacement part instead of going through all of this return process depending on the availability of the damaged part. Any claims for cracked glass where there is no damage on the packaging will be considered invalid & accidental unless there is conclusive evidence
Our returns address is:
63B yellowbox drive, Craigeburn/VIC/3064
All items for warranty claims must be returned to us for a warranty assessment on the above address with the original accessories & packaging included in actual purchase, Serial numbers for serialised items are required for warranty authorisations. Warranty assessments takes 3 to 7 business days to complete, Faulty items will be repaired or replaced depending on the outcome of our warranty assessment